The role of leadership that you have been called to as a pastor is of significant importance in the kingdom. Much like every other age of the church, the role of pastoring in the 21st century presents many unique challenges. The one which we address may seem marginal when compared to the great foundational doctrines of the faith. However, it is hard to calculate the importance of the design for discipleship. It is obvious that it is very important to know and implement the methodology God intended for us to use to communicate the great foundational doctrines of the faith to the next generation in our churches. Whether you are here searching for biblical answers or are actually troubled by "family integrated church" conversations in your church, we want to help you.
At the NCFIC we believe that God has laid out in patterns, precepts, and principals all throughout Scripture a beautiful program for the effective discipleship of the whole congregation including children. However, these are significantly different from the approach of the modern church. In the following resources, you will find biblical solutions to the problems that exist in modern churches in the area of family discipleship. Our earnest desire is that the resources on this website would effectively and faithfully communicate what the scripture says about building churches which reflect the beautiful design for discipleship that Christ has established.
The Mission of the NCFIC:
1. Proclaim the sufficiency of scripture for church and family life
2. Promote the centrality of the church in God’s plan for families
3. Recover the biblical doctrines of manhood and womanhood in church and family life
4. Explain the complementary roles of church and family
5. Facilitate church planting and relationship building
6. Communicate the biblical doctrines of the church and family
7. Restore the biblical pattern of age-integrated worship, discipleship, and evangelism