The Mission of the National Center For Family-Integrated Churches
1. Proclaim the sufficiency of Scripture for church and family life.
2. Promote the centrality of the church in God’s plan for families.
3. Recover the biblical doctrines of manhood and womanhood in church, family and civil life.
4. Identify the marks of worldliness in church and family in the 21st century.
5. Explain the complementary roles of the church and family.
6. Facilitate church planting and relationship building.
7. Communicate the biblical doctrines of the church and family.
8. Restore the biblical pattern of age-integrated worship, discipleship, and evangelism.